Friday, December 7, 2007

Our Babies First Picture

Today Stephen and I had a great day, our second doctor's visit. The doctor checked if everything was going OK starting with the heart beat. The scary thing we couldn't hear the heart beat but the doctor keep trying for about 5 Mins. I had a concerned look on my face which then the doctor took Stephen and I to a different room and saw on the computer monitor our baby! It was so exciting see our baby moving around and making little flips to bad i cant feel it just yet. But we got to see the heart and man it was beating fast. It will be a sight that will never forget.

3 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

That happened to us too the first time they tried to hear the heart beat. Then they used the "wand" to see the baby, it is so cool to see the baby moving around. I am so happy for you guys!

Jann said...

How exciting. It is so fun to see your baby.

Porter and Karla said...

thank you so dang much for dinner, it was so so so good, we really enjoyed it. i also loved the flowers that was so sweet of you guys. just think a few more months and we will be doing this for you!