Wow Andrea! SO CUTE! You will never have to buy another cake for a family birthday again :) That takes talent. I tried it once and only once. I will be buying birthday cakes for the rest of my days...
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
6 comments:
That cake looks so cute! Good job Andrea!
Wow Andrea! SO CUTE! You will never have to buy another cake for a family birthday again :) That takes talent. I tried it once and only once. I will be buying birthday cakes for the rest of my days...
Very cute. Nice job.
oh my goodness! That turned out FANTASTIC! It LOVE it!
That look fabulous. I wish I had been feeling better that I could have seen it in person! AMAZING!!!!
Holy Moly, you did such a fabulous job! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ps, could you send me a couple pics of the cake?
Post a Comment