oh my sweet jakey, we love you so much and we are so blessed that you are a big part of our lives, You are such a WONDERFUL little boy and we ADORE you. You have such a wonderful little spirit and we thank heavenly father each day for sending you to us. Today is your birthday and we can't believe you are 2 already, were has the time gone but each day has been an adventure and we look forward for more to come our way.
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
4 comments:
So Cute!
So Cute!
Such a big guy. I cant believe how big he has gotten.
I can't believe he is two already. He is a cutie.
Post a Comment