Tuesday, March 8, 2011

update and jacob's special surprise

It's been a little crazy here in the Moore household, Stephen has been working like crazy which i thank him for, and Jacob and I well we get enjoy each others company all day which is nice
This pregnancy has been way different, this little boy is active ALL DAY I MEAN ALL DAY. i remember Jacob being active but he was more mellow this one is just everywhere and will not stop. I have to say i love the feeling of a little person growing inside you but holy cow lets just chill out for a minute. He is a STRONG kicker, he kicks so hard that my body jumps. We have a little game that he an i play, i can now pin point where his little foot or arm etc is and i will place my hand in that same spot and put a bet pressure and he will kick my hand off. Stephen tried to play the game the other night but i think it's just a mama thing. I love this little babe so much already i have had a couple dreams of him and i wake up just wanting it to be June already so i can just hug and kiss this sweet little boy.
We still don't have a name for him but our list is growing. I really want to find him a name so Jacob can start saying it instead of just baby.
I went to the doctors the other day and he is measure a week and a half a head which really doesn't mean anything but he had a nice strong heart beat. I go in for my glouse test in a couple weeks then i will be going every 2 weeks i cant believe we are there already. It's getting more exciting we are now registered for the hospital and we are taking our hospital tour in April. yay!
Jacob has been a sweet heart though the whole pregnancy he loves to rub lotion on my belly and gets mad if i already did it with out him. He loves to kiss the baby and has felt the baby kick but i don't think he really knows what the heck that is. Jacob and i have gone shopping for this little man and Jacob picked out some cute onesies for him i have to say Jacob has good taste or it might be that the onesies had little frogs on it, who knows.
24 weeks pregnant

I just had to put this picure of jacob, I LOVE this kid

This week past weekend we took Jacob up to globe to spend the day with Thomas the train. We just want to spoiled Jacob and let it be his day. As we were looking for the place Jacob helped us out and spotted the train and got really excited and i think he knew what was coming cause all week we talked about it with him.
When we got there Jacob was dragging Stephen down the street there was Thomas stuff everywhere. Our train ride didn't leave for another hour so we checked out all the different Thomas stations they had. He loved the coloring station and playing with the different train stamps, he is a big fan of stamps.
It was finally time to broad, he was really excited when Thomas pulled up, but jacob and I both got motion sickness so i was really wanting the 20 min train ride to end.
We got to take pictures with Thomas after wards and i think Jacob will be remembering this day for a long time.
We had such a fun day and it was worth it! Hope Thomas comes back soon:)








1 comment:

Amanda said...

That Thomas day looked like so much fun. What a cute idea. I have my glucose test this friday! It's getting so close. Maybe if you are a week and half early you and me and allison will all be in the hospital at the same time! How fun would that be. Oh, wait are you still at TMC? We will be at st. Joe's.