Sunday, September 23, 2007

*** Stanley's boo boo***


My Stanley man... Night mare sometimes.
The morning of Friday the 21st, Stanley and I went for a walk like always Around the block. There is a guy always with his motorcycle and he is a major show off! Well Stanley is such a baby he gets scared of anything that is loud so i picked him up and the guy was more of a show off and then Stanley just jumped out of my arms and fell head first into the sidewalk. He hit so hard that it even scared me. Poor thing i didn't know what to do, I grab him and went inside the house. Stephen and I played with me and he acted fine but i still took him to the vet!!
To update Stanley is doing AMAZING and just being him self.
!~!~ LOVE YOU STANLEY ~!~!

1 comment:

Heather Palmer said...

Hi there,
I just got your message on my blog. Thanks for the compliment. You can visit my website www.heatherwardphotography.com to view session information and pricing. If you have any questions, you can email me through the site!
Thanks!
Heather