Saturday, October 6, 2007

2008 Toyota Yaris







wow look at the hot car! My new 2008 Toyota Yaris

Stephen and I everyday car pool it was so nice because we got to hang out more in the morning even though sometimes morning wasn't my thing.
Stephen one fine day had some news for me he had an interview with IBM we were waiting months for this day. Stephen went to the interview and nailed it! He is now doing his internship at IBM, but this meant we couldn't car pool anymore due to his new job being on the other side of town.
So we were on a mission to find a car. we were looking at some older cars but we thought it just wasn't Worth it. Stephen and I test drove the Yaris and we loved it I loved it more because I was getting a new car!
mmm i just love the new car smell
.....ENJOY.....




3 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

i love the stanley picute, ha ha i got a good laugh! and i love your new car! nothings like getting a new car, its so nice when its all clean and the smell is just great!

Adrian said...

Cute cute cute car! How fun to have it brand spankin' NEW!!

Adrian said...

Do we get to see pictures of the concert!!?!