Karla this is for you and brooklynn
Last Saturday Oct 20th was one of my good friends Karla who had her baby shower held up in Mesa where most of there family lives. It was really exciting to wake up so early on a Saturday... NOT. I totally slept in which wasn't the plan at all i had to wake up at 5:00 to get ready not 7:00 which by the way only 2 hours till the shower. I quickly got ready and headed for the road. I called Karla to let her know that i was sorry that i was going to be late, but i told her i was still coming. Finally 1hr half later found i got to Mesa. Found Porter and karla's mom's house which i have to say is the most beautifulest house. I totally LOVE breakfast baby showers i was so hungry. Karla was glowing and looked beautiful like always. We all can't wait to see lil Brooklynn! There's no word's to explain how many stuff see got here are some pictures of Karla and the mountain of clothes for her lil girl!
****CONGRATS TO PORTER AND KARLA WE LOVE YOU GUYS****
Last Saturday Oct 20th was one of my good friends Karla who had her baby shower held up in Mesa where most of there family lives. It was really exciting to wake up so early on a Saturday... NOT. I totally slept in which wasn't the plan at all i had to wake up at 5:00 to get ready not 7:00 which by the way only 2 hours till the shower. I quickly got ready and headed for the road. I called Karla to let her know that i was sorry that i was going to be late, but i told her i was still coming. Finally 1hr half later found i got to Mesa. Found Porter and karla's mom's house which i have to say is the most beautifulest house. I totally LOVE breakfast baby showers i was so hungry. Karla was glowing and looked beautiful like always. We all can't wait to see lil Brooklynn! There's no word's to explain how many stuff see got here are some pictures of Karla and the mountain of clothes for her lil girl!
****CONGRATS TO PORTER AND KARLA WE LOVE YOU GUYS****









No comments:
Post a Comment