Thursday, January 10, 2008

* Heartbeat *

Hello again sorry for not updating quicker but here at the Moore household is really busy. Today Stephen and I went to our monthly check up. Today I am about 15wks pregnant and loving it because i was one of the lucky ones and didn't have any morning sickness.Today was a good day we got to hear our baby's heartbeat. There are no words to express the joy were feeling, it has come more real to us that our sweet baby is on it's way. We got even more excited because in 4 weeks we will find out if it's a boy or girl. After the appointment we went to Target to start looking for baby furniture and i bought these cute little onesies!







6 comments:

Jann said...

How fun for you guys. It is such an exciting time. If you are like me, I was so impatient for Amanda to come. It was just way too long for me. I can't wait until you have the ultrasound.

Adrian said...

That is so fun you get to start buying baby stuff! Can't wait to find out what kind of baby you are going to have!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Don't get too anxious if you don't get to find out what your baby is right away. Aubrey hid her parts until 26 weeks. She was very discrete. :) That ultrasound of your baby moving around is so cool though.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Oh, and tell Stevebo that he looks a little shell shocked with those onsies by his face. He He He

Porter and Karla said...

those are cute!!! perfect for a boy or a girl. oh and sorry i didnt sit right next to you today at church she just has so much stuff i thought it was easier to spread out in front of you guys. we need to have dinner together soon!!

Adrian said...

Oh I totally forgot about my candle! Could you just drop it off or could I come get it sometime? Tamera who?