Finally Stephen and I are ready to take the big step and get our little boy's room ready.We have his bedding picked out already so it really helped bringing his decor pillow to Home Depot and Lowes to get some paint samples that will match pretty good with his bedding. Stephen and I are thinking of doing a soft yellow or soft off white yellow for the walls and the base broads we are planing on doing the deep green that is on his decor pillow. There are so many samples to choose from so Stephen and I are still narrowing it down, and hopefully we will start painting this weekend. We can't wait till little Jacob is here!
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago









4 comments:
That is so much fun! I had Aubrey's nursury done before I even knew she was a girl. You are a lot more patient than me!
Hi, OK Treana's baby shower is on March 29 and the baby is due end of April first of May. By the way cute colors for the nursery.
So much fun to prepare for your little Jacob. I like the colors.
My name is Tiffanye. I know you dont know me, But i just love that pillow. I was wondering where you found it. I love the colors. I love the name Jacob! SO cute
Post a Comment