A little over 25 weeks and ONLY 14 weeks to go! Stephen and I can't hardly believe how fast this pregnancy is going. We are starting to get ready for the nursery this weekend and probably next week his furniture and bedding are on there way. Im just at the point where I want this nursery done because it is getting harder to move around and my doctor doesn't want me to do much of anything. Jacob is moving like crazy and we love to look at my belly seeing little movements. He is very active and Stephen loves to feel him kick. I tell Stephen sometimes this little guy kicks where it scars the living day light's out of me. I love feeling him inside me but i do want him out pretty soon. Next week I go in for my glucose test which im not really excited about I heard it's really nasty. From there i go to the doctors every 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks thats so crazy.
Besides the growing belly and the energetic son where having, I love SHOPPING for him. Stephen is not to happy about that because he thinks I should wait after my baby shower. But he was feeling nice and let me buy this cute polo and shoes for my little handsome.
Hope everyone is having a great week and we will keep you posted on the improvement of the nursery.
Besides the growing belly and the energetic son where having, I love SHOPPING for him. Stephen is not to happy about that because he thinks I should wait after my baby shower. But he was feeling nice and let me buy this cute polo and shoes for my little handsome.
Hope everyone is having a great week and we will keep you posted on the improvement of the nursery.









7 comments:
So exciting. I love the little outfit. It is very fun to shop for a new baby.
I can totally help you with a diaper cake? When is your baby shower going to be? If you want, I could just make a cake as your present. They are stinking cute! Or I am happy to teach you...either way, let me know! Your nursery theme is way cute! Where are you getting the bedding?
Can't wait my address is 2831 W. Mila Way Queen Creek, AZ. 85242
Hey, hey what about you guys coming and visiting us huh? Haha, anyway we'll be moving over there in about 7 weeks and we'll be able to visit more. Our address is PO Box 1714 Thatcher, Az 85552!
Andrea...I am so excited for you! I don't know if you got my address on my blogspot, so it is 37914 N Kyle St. Queen Creek, 85240 and Ellen's is P.O. Box 638 St. Johns, 85936. LOVE the bedding for the room!
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to come to your shower too!
mum i want my hand in your knickers feeling your hardclit, fingering your dripping wetp u ssy until u squirt
Post a Comment