WOW Kristen does such a good job! The pics turned out so nice! By the way, I think I'll just go ahead and make a diaper cake for you for your shower. I'll have to drop it off because I'm not going to be able to make it. :(
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
5 comments:
WOW Kristen does such a good job! The pics turned out so nice! By the way, I think I'll just go ahead and make a diaper cake for you for your shower. I'll have to drop it off because I'm not going to be able to make it. :(
You look really good! I love the pictures! I can't belive you're already 30 weeks...hang in there...only 10 more weeks!
We just saw you at Easter and look at you now! Gorgeous!
those turned out great and your shower was a big success!!! he's almost here!!!!!!
pull her jeans down, eat her p u ssylet me watch
Post a Comment