Tuesday, April 1, 2008

News about work

Today I received some good news from work. The main manger from the dental company that I work at wanted to know if I would work from 9:30am - 5:00pm rather then 7:45 am - 5:00pm due to me being on my last trimester. I told her I would talk with Stephen because it was cutting my hours by 2 hours. I called Stephen and he said that it would be fine and that we were good because it wouldn't effect us financially. I'm so excited because i have been wanted to sleep inn. I have been having the hardest time now trying to fall asleep and getting up in the morning so this little change at work will help me PLUS i feel i haven't been resting my body. In other news they wanted to know when i was going on maternity leave, June 13th is my last day at work!!

5 comments:

Claudia T said...

That's nice, I'm happy you have a nice company you work for. And sleeping in is such a luxury! Your body will appreciate it I think. I'm happy for you!

Jann said...

I am glad you are cutting back. It takes a lot out of you to be pregnant. I cannot imagine having to work those kind of hours while being pregnant.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

That is nice that they are offering that to you! Do you get paid maternity leave?

Adrian said...

Enjoy not working!!! (I'm jealous!)

Cindy said...

That's REALLY nice! Good luck with the delivery!