Hello everyone just a quick update...
After 35 hours of labor and 5 hours of pushing our little Jacob is finally here. He was born July 5th at 9:23am weighed in at 6lbs 15oz and 20 inches long. He is so DANG cute. We just got home today we will be posting some more pictures up throughout the week. We are so thankful to our heavenly father for giving us a healthy little boy.









12 comments:
Congrats, he so such a little cutie, I don't know what it like to hold a baby that tiny! Hope your doing well!
Oh my goodness Andrea! Are babies allowed to be that cute?! He's sooo tiny! And all that dark hair! Now the real fun begins :) Congrats!
I am so glad everything went well! We were thinking of you guys this weekend. He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him.
He is beautiful. I am so glad all went well and he is healthy. I can't wait to see him in person.
oh he definatly took after you!!! he is adorable! i cant wait to mee this little guy! congrats you guys!
Congrats! He is a cutie! Hope you are all adjusting well!
Congratulations! I was starting to wonder what was going on...He sure is adorable! Good job! I hope you're doing well. Are your parents still in town? I hope they are :) I hope you can get some sleep at least while they are still here...
That is so awesome! He is a doll!
I found your blog through Tamara's blog. Jacob is so dang cute. I can't get over how much hair! If you need anything give me a call!Sara
Awesome! Good job - he's beautiful!
He is so adorable are you going up for the family reunion? If you are I'll see you both there.
I have been wondering about the Moore Family all week. I knew you were due at the beginning of July but didn't know when. I know you are probably still adjusting to life after delivery, but CALL me so I can do pictures. They are best to do within the first 10 days so they still have that newborn look. Call me, call me, call me.... only if you want to =)
Post a Comment