skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jacob News
Just another update on what is going on with little Jacob. I went to the Dr's yesterday and like for the past couple weeks nothing has changed with me dilating. Dr talked about inducing either this Saturday or Sunday. I waited for the hospital to call me last night to let us know when to come in. Finally our good news we are going to be induce Saturday July 5th at 8:00am. Stephen and I are so excited that we finally get to meet our little boy!!!! I got to admit am kind of scared but i know we will be surrounded by friends and family and our heavenly father will be there watching over us. Stephen will be posting either sunday or monday, so keep an eye on our blog.
3 comments:
That's so exciting. Hope all goes well and that there are no problems. We can't wait to meet little Jacob either. Keep us updated.
Good luck with everything. Just keep reminding yourself that millions of women all over the world do this every day. It will all be fine, and so worth it! Exciting times!
I agree with rachael...my mom had 6 kids without any epidural or anything...in El Salvador! So you can do it! We hope all goes well too...we're glad your parents will be able to be there right when he's born!
Post a Comment