Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2008 "Couch Potatoes"


Well i totally think Stephen and I are couch potatoes, we aren't really but since the 2008 Olympics have started we have been glued to the t.v. We have been watching most of the events, mostly watching Michael Phelps when 8 gold medals, Nastia Liukin win gold for womens all around gymnastics, and Misty May and Karrie Walsh hopefully going to win gold.
The Olympics are almost over which is a good thing because then we can get back to do other things rather then being "couch potatoes".

2 comments:

Jake said...

I know!! I have dark sacks under my eyes because I am not getting enough sleep. Maria and I stay up almost every night to catch as many of the events as possible. There have been so many great moments that I am glad we saw them but will be very glad when it is all over!!

How's Jacob?

Claudia T said...

I love the Olympics too...we watch them every night and have been going to bed later than usual because of it! I can't believe Phelps...he's just unbeatable!