Hey Andrea! These pictures are all so cute. Jacob is so cute and is growing up so fast! Anyway I was wondering if maybe you could email me some pictures of Jason and I with Jacob. That way I can brag about him on our blog! Anyway thanks!
I just thought that you probably need my email address. I'm going to give it to you on facebook, because I hate putting it on here! Anyway thanks again.
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
8 comments:
These pictures are so cute. You guys look like you are doing well.
What a sweet baby! Those pictures look awesome! Andrea, Can you email me your address? marialwilhelm@hotmail.com
Andrea,
Those pictures are adorable! I really like the one with the 3 sets of feet...too cute!
boy howdy those pictures are adorable. kristen did really good and you all look so cute!i love love love them!!
Hey Andrea! These pictures are all so cute. Jacob is so cute and is growing up so fast! Anyway I was wondering if maybe you could email me some pictures of Jason and I with Jacob. That way I can brag about him on our blog! Anyway thanks!
I just thought that you probably need my email address. I'm going to give it to you on facebook, because I hate putting it on here! Anyway thanks again.
Your pictures are adorable! We would love to come for the blessing! I will call and get directions from you guys.
my email is laraolsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment