Monday, September 29, 2008

Just A Phase

Hey i wanted some advise. I have to say Since Jacob was born he has been the best baby ever sleeping through the night, rarely fussy, and eating every 3 to 4 hours. Now... He still sleeps through the night but...

Doesn't Take Afternoon NAPS

It drives me crazy because i want to do stuff around the house and when he's awake i can't, it's really difficult folding laundry and holding a baby at the same time. I hope anyone can help me out but is it just a phase that he doesn't like to take afternoon naps, hey i rather him not nap then wake up every two hours at night.Jacob wide awake and playing... Instead of taking a NAP

3 comments:

.Ang. said...

Hey Andrea,

First of all, HE IS SOOO CUTE!!

I have the same Problem with Tyken. He Rarely naps and when he does it's only for 30mins ish, or an hour TOPS! He is a champ at sleeping through the night though.

I'm sure it's a phase.. I'm sure hoping so at least!

I have no answers yet, but just know that you aren't the only one!

Sarah said...

All I can say is count your lucky stars! Hannah still does not sleep through the night and she is almost a year. I can completely understand the frustration! I have to confess that it only gets harder! I think the only time I have to get stuff done is when the kids go to bed at night. That gives me a couple of hours the get the dishes done, clothes washed and folded and whatever else I can fit in that amount of time. You never feel like you get to do anything for yourself! I hope he grows out of it....well, he most likely will.

Claudia T said...

I'm guessing it's just one of those things he'll grow out of...
Jacob didn't even sleep more than 3hours in a row (even at night) until he was almost 6 months! I'm so impressed that your Jacob already sleeps through the night! Good luck with the nap thing...