
Jacob is now 2 months old which means he gets his first set of shots. Stephen had to work so he couldn't come with me, so i went alone with little Jacob. Jacob is now 11lbs and 5oz and 25 inches the doctor said he is a tall little boy for his age. We went into one of the opp rooms which i asked the doctor a lot of questions about the vaccines. She left the room to get everything ready, at this point Jacob was hungry again so i started to feed him plus he hadn't taken a very good nap so i knew things weren't going to go well. Dr came and gave him his shots... poor baby cried so bad that i couldn't bear to see him like that i started to cry with him. There are no words to express the emotions i was going through seeing my little boy in pain. After the doctor left the room we both sat there crying for a good 15 minutes. Jacob finally settled down and he finished drinking his bottle. When i was buckling him in the car ready to go home he started smiling and acting like his old self that was such a relief. Stephen and i got home around the same time and he asked me how it went i then started to cry. I love my husband so much he just cuddled with me till i calmed down. Jacob is doing really good he has been sleeping most of the day but i got a couple of pictures after the whole ordeal. just to let you know im not looking forward for his 4 month check up.









2 comments:
First time shots are always hard...but it'll get easier...It did for me anyways...so I hope it does for you too! He is such a cute little guy, I love his smile!
Hey Andrea, I haven't looked at your blog in awhile, so cute! I love the feet picture. We need more family pictures, this is a one time shot with these kids at these ages. Jacob is so cute, I love when he smiles. Talk to you soon!
Jamie
Post a Comment