Jacob is Now 4 months old, i cant believe how time is going by fast.
We went to the doctors for his 4 month check which meant...SHOTS!!!
Jake weighs 14lbs - 25% percentile
Length 26 in - 90% percentile (he is way to long for his age)
Head Circumference 42 cm - 25-50% percentile
After they check all his measurements the doctor came and visit and checked him out. He is doing very well and she said he has advanced development and was shocked at things he can do at 4 months. Doctor gave us the OK to start him on rice cereal. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.
Shots went ok he still cried but not as much. He did really good. Now he is sleeping it off after a hard and long visit to the doctor's.
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago









3 comments:
I always hated the shots. I am not surprised he is so long. Look at his dad.
He is a total cutie!!
He is so cute. I hate the visits with the shots - sometimes I think I cry as much as they do... Unfortunately, it doesn't get easier, at least not for me.
Post a Comment