So here in Tucson the weather has FINALLY cooled down, and we are now able to do outdoor activities.Some of my friends and I planned out a day to take the kiddies to the Zoo. We went around 10:00am and the weather was great, we went around the whole zoo and most of the animals were out. I wasn't sure Jacob would notice much of the animals but he proved me wrong, he LOVED it and was very aware of all the different animals.
We had such a great time i came home and told Stephen about it, and we are thinking of taking Jacob to the zoo as a family.
Jacob and the flamingos

Jacob LOVED looking at the Elephants

Bryson, Emily, and Jacob









2 comments:
How fun!! I totally want to do that kind of stuff once my baby girl comes!!
Looks like fun. I love days like this when friends and I do fun activities. The activities become more involved as they get older - but it is always fun, especially with the friends!!!!
Post a Comment