All those pics are so cute! I am so glad that you got to visit your family with your new little one. I bet grandpa and grandma were in heaven with him!
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
6 comments:
Hey - Sorry about my other comment. The kids came over and massively hit the keyboard and filled it up just as I hit enter - os I deleted it.
What I was trying to say was that I love the pictures. Jacob is adorable. Certainly looks like Grandma & Grandpa love their grandbaby.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Jacob is getting so big.
All those pics are so cute! I am so glad that you got to visit your family with your new little one. I bet grandpa and grandma were in heaven with him!
Can I just say that he is one handsome little boy? He is so so cute!
Oh and your friend JANN that commented- she looks familiar- and turns out she is friends w/ my cousin Cami who lives in Maryland- small world :)
Post a Comment