Saturday, January 31, 2009

Drooling, chewing and baby orajel

This past week i have noticed Jacob drooling more then before, chewing on random things like CRAZY and we have been using baby orajel more and more . So yesterday morning when i was getting him dressed i noticed him biting on his finger so i opened his mouth and... GUESS WHAT I SAW??? a little white dot on the lower right side on top of his gums i thought i was seeing things so i asked Stephen to look in his mouth for me and it's conformed, we have a tooth coming in. We are both really excited because we want him to STOP drooling already and we dont want a toothless baby anymore j/k.
Can't wait to see his little tooth!

6 comments:

Ellen Rae said...

Jacob is growing so fast. Before you know it he will be running around and talking and starting school. Enjoy the time because it goes so fast. With my first baby, I could hardly wait for him to do the next thing and with my last babies I just wanted them to stay little. Raising children is a wonderful time of your life and it goes way to fast.

Claudia T said...

You're taking a wilton decorating class? (I saw your comment on Kevyn's blog)...tell me how it goes...I have always said I'll take one of those classes at Michaels...maybe I should.

Jann said...

Oh fun. He is so cute.

TrishAnderson said...

Oh, how cute. Glad to have the first one break through!!! He is certainly growing so fast!

Grandma Esther said...

I loved seeing the pictures of little Jacob. He is growing so fast. I was always glad when my babies started getting their teeth. And yes, it is nice when they stop drooling. We love you

Jen said...

Poor little guy, teething can be painful. All my sister - in - laws love Teething Tablets they say that they work the fastest and the best on sore gum's.