So on my last post i mentioned i was taking a Wilton cake decorating class, last night was our last class for course I and we had to do a final cake with Wilton roses as our center pieces. I have to say making these roses are very stressful, you have to have the right consistency of stiff icing pretty much your icing has to be perfect. During the class we practice a bunch trying to get the perfect rose. I struggled in the begin and manged to get some good roses but i still have to work on them and try to get a
PERFECT rose in the future. I enjoyed my class and
I'm wanting to continue with more of Wilton classes. In April i start course II
I'll keep you
posted on how that goes. Here are a few pictures of my final cake.


6 comments:
this looks amazing! You did such a great job! I want to start doing cakes, you can be so creative...nice!
That cake looks great! Good job!
That's pretty cool. The cake looks great!
You did a great job. I am completely impressed with your roses.
I like the cake. It definitly looks good enough to eat. Great job!!!
What a talent, you're incredible! That's a really neat gift to be able to build and give to your family.
Post a Comment