Monday, March 16, 2009

March Madness

This month the Moore family has been extra busy. Stephen has started to work with Raytheon, and Jacob and i have a had some new and exciting events happen this month.


During our visit to Canada, i often called Stephen to tell him any new things that Jacob has been doing, just giving him an update. While we were there Jacob has had a HUGE interest in walking. He walks very well but still needing our hands for balance.
When we got back Jacob got a BIG surprise from daddy... He got a walker and he LOVES it. At first he would go backwards but now he has gotten the idea and walks everywhere. Im so proud of him and i LOVE seeing him so happy when ever he is in his walker.


In other news i started to take a cake decorating class every Thursday nights. I started 2 weeks ago and last week was my FIRST cake that i iced and decorated ( i have never done this in my life) I really enjoyed it even though preparing all the icing with exact measurements is a NIGHTMARE... it was really fun. My goal is take more of the Wilton cake classes and to get good at using fondant so i can Decorate Jacob's Birthday cake in July, I will keep you posted on that.




Now that mister Jacob has been sitting VERY well along for long periods of time, we have moved him to "the big boy tub" hooray for Jacob he Loves his bath and has plenty of more room to splash around.



This Monday Jacob went to his first Movers and Shakers class. He LOVED it and i LOVE it. He did very well and i was impressed on how big the gym is for these little kids. Im so glad that we are doing this class and he seems to enjoy it very well. Jacob's little friend emily is also taking this class and they both seem to enjoy exploring the gym.



Our Crazy month has just began and will continue with this for 3 more months. Im so thankful that i get to stay home with my little one and enjoy watching him grow and take fun classes together.

6 comments:

Sara Adams said...

I love the cake! So cute. I took some cake decorating classes through Micheals a couple years ago. If you ever need to borrow a pan, I think I have an elmo one, a duck one, and a couple round ones.

The Chambers said...

Your cake looks so good! Great job, I have wanted to start doing things like that when I finish school to give me something to do, it's such a fun talent, I love making them with my mom. And your little man is getting so handsome! Looks like you two have the time of your lives together.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Tell Steven congrats on the new job! That is awesome. Your cake was really cute.

Claudia T said...

I think you're a natural at cake decorating! The cake looks awesome! How was Canada?

Jann said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe it. It is so fun when they start exploring their world. Great job on the cake. It looks so cute.

TrishAnderson said...

Another great cake. Jacob does look very happy in the walker and at his gym class with Emily.