These past few weeks Mr. Jacob has been a total terror. He is getting into EVERYTHING!!! But I LOVE HIM and cant resist laughing at the crazy things he has done to me.
Don't let this cute little guy FOOL you! . . . . . . .
Oh, I wish I could say that is stops soon, but it doesn't. it just changes. Keep the great attitude and it will keep a smile on your face as things get "different".
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
5 comments:
ha! this is so funny. are we approaching the "terrible two's"?
That's hilarious! I'm glad you got a picture of the toilet paper incident :)
Very funny. I love the pictures.
I don't know Andrea, that looks totally staged. Jacob was a complete angel when he came to visit :) He must have a sneaky side.
Oh, I wish I could say that is stops soon, but it doesn't. it just changes. Keep the great attitude and it will keep a smile on your face as things get "different".
Post a Comment