Monday, May 4, 2009

A Good Weekend

We had a little Family road trip we headed to Mesa, it was so much fun Jacob did really good on the way there he mostly slept the way there. We first drove to Queen Creek to drop Jacob off at our cousins house Jake and Maria. This is the FIRST time we left Jacob with anyone (i know it's crazy after 10 months I'm FINALLY leaving my child alone, but hey i LOVE having him with me 24/7) anyways it worked out because they have a little boy that's 6 months and got i heard they got along very well.Stephen and i headed to the temple, we had such a WONDERFUL time. I LOVE the temple, Stephen and i got to do sealing's it was a blessing to be able to seal families forever.

After the temple we met Jake and Maria, Lara and Todd and the kids at restaurant and we had a late lunch. The three kids seemed to enjoy each others company and we took some cute pictures of them together, they are so cute!Jacob, Aubrey, and Davis
(they are the cutest kids, loved the matching shorts and Aubrey's sweet smile)

After we headed back to Jake and maria's house and we played games and watched a movie. Our fun day had to end and we had to say goodbye i hated leaving, i LOVE mesa not because of the area but most of our family is there i would live there in a heartbeat.
Thanks again Jake and Maria for taking care of Jacob, we had a great time hanging out with you guys, Lara and Todd. Thanks again!!

6 comments:

The Chambers said...

At leat you are CLOSE to Mesa, I'm like 15 hours away! i MISS being so close to my family. Sounds like it was a great weekend though. I love the Mesa temple, it's beautiful inside and out. You are so good with Jacob, I love hearing your stories and your love for him.

Jann said...

What a fun weekend. Those three just are so adorable. I might be a little biased in that opinion.

Jake said...

Jacob was so much fun to babysit! He is such a calm and sweet boy...Thanks for coming and visiting!

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

That was pretty fun. It was good to see you guys.

Claudia T said...

Hey Andrea,
It sounds like you had a pretty nice weekend.
I'm still hanging around waiting to see when this little girl wants to make an appearance...
My mom won't be able to be here until after she's born...maybe even a week later :(
Hope you guys are doing well.
take care

TrishAnderson said...

That is a great weekend. I also love having family in the Mesa area, especially for watching kids while we go to the temple! What a blessing it is.