Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brothers

My baby brothers were here last week and spent a whole week with us. They drove from Calgary Alberta Canada stopped at Salt lake and drove to Tucson a total of 30 hrs of driving. We had such an amazing time and they got to bond more with Jacob. They absolutely loved Jacob and spoiled him wherever we went. The last time they were here they didn't get to explore Tucson that much, we went over to the zoo, the mall, ate out and more. We had a blast, Stephen had to work most of the days that they were here but at night we would go out of dinner and come home and watch scary movies and the boys would pick some freaky ones so they can laugh at my reaction to the movies...good old brothers.
I was so glad to see my brothers and spend time with them before they both start university in the fall. It was sad to see them leave yesterday and i hate saying goodbye. I'll get to see my family again in December they will be spending Christmas in Tucson for the first time. I cant wait it's still 4 months away so I'm hoping the months go by fast.
Thanks again to Nicky and Ben for coming down and spending an amazing week with us. We love you and have fun in L.A

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe! That sounds like a great visit. We are going to spend christmas here with family too. Maybe we could all get together and play games or something fun.

Claudia T said...

Looks like you guys had fun! So sad to see them go isn't it? :( At least they got to spend some quality time w/ your little one. I love your family pics by the way! :)