Monday, August 31, 2009

New calling

About 2 weeks ago we got a phone call from the stake president wanting to speak and interview me. I was really nervous because i was wondering way he wanted to only see me, we finally met with the stake president and he talked to both of us and wanted to get to know us a little more, towards the end of my interview he talked about my calling. I was surprised and nervous because i would of never in a million years thought that he would ask me to do this calling. I thought about it and prayed for a good week and i humbly accepted my calling which is, first councilor in the stake primary. I'm very excited and nervous but i know that Heavenly father will help me with my calling.

1 comment:

Jann said...

That is just awesome Andrea. You will do such a great job. Congrats.