Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Going private

I have had mixed feelings about going private or not and Stephen and I have decided to go ahead and make our blog private.
So if you want to continue checking out our blog please leave your email address and i will send you an invite! I'm planning on making it private in the next 2 weeks.

27 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

i would love to continue readin your cute blog and about your cute family... thanks!! mmwaa2006@yahoo.com

Jake said...

jake@jaboyle.com

The Caballero's said...

Umm of course I would want to be in on this!

kevynprepchuk@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. mrs.amandacopeland@gmail.com

Becky and Tyler said...

goodrichnurse@gmail.com

Julie said...

jubu835@yahoo.com

Jared & Shannon said...

sblad@admin.washk12.org

Anonymous said...

If it's alright, I;d enjoy being on the list. I love seeing your cakes and hearing about your son!
groovylady19@yahoo.com

Eloise Smith said...

Please include us!

eloisesmith31@gmail.com

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

lara@yardpirate.com

Ellen Rae said...

ellen.rae.bast@gmail.com

Rachael said...

rachael.n.bishop@gmail.com

Grandma Esther said...

I love reading your blogs and seeing your pictures so keep us on your list: waynesther@frontiernet.net.
Love you.

Sara Adams said...

I would love to continue reading about your adorable family! Thanks!
skadams80@msn.com

The Chambers said...

andrea_hurdler@hotmail.com

Monica said...

Hey there! I will love to keep up with your blog! olson.monica@gmail.com

Jann said...

janngartside@gmail.com

Markee said...

markee.23@gmail.com
:)

mylittlegems said...

andrea- of course include us- you have my email :) hope all is well for you!

Sarah said...

please add me! ctrwebster@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

oh add me! strictlyjoshua@yahoo.com

Kates said...

Please invite me: katie hunt
davika@hotmail.com

Cait said...

cait_imeson@hotmail.com

The Cluff's said...

I would love to be invited to your blog!
kyleecluff@gmail.com
send me your email & I will invite you to mine!

Karen said...

Count me in! Karen@yardpirate.com

.Ang. said...

angietaki@gmail.com

Casey and Tamra said...

tamracran@yahoo.com