So cute Andrea! What a great walker! Did you read the rest of my post on coupons? I decided to edit my post so it would include how I bought all that stuff for $7. It's so helpful to follow those blogs, then you gather your coupons and head to the store. I get the coupon inserts that come in the sunday paper. There can also go to coupons.com for more printable coupons. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to help! It really has been so rewarding to be able to save $ for our little family :)
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
4 comments:
He is so cute. That was fun to watch. It was also fun to see a little of your house.
He is walking really well too! He was just waiting for the right day I guess! The video is pretty funny too - you trying to find him, he is so fast.
He looks so cute walking! That is way exciting!
So cute Andrea! What a great walker!
Did you read the rest of my post on coupons? I decided to edit my post so it would include how I bought all that stuff for $7. It's so helpful to follow those blogs, then you gather your coupons and head to the store. I get the coupon inserts that come in the sunday paper. There can also go to coupons.com for more printable coupons. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to help! It really has been so rewarding to be able to save $ for our little family :)
Post a Comment