Finally i just cried and prayed to my Heavenly father that he can help us both have a good day. Jacob found me and took me to our room and he wanted me to lay down with him. As we laid side by side right away i felt this peace come over us, we laughed and played and everything was back to normal. I got this feeling to read " i am a child of god" one of the Church books for children i started to cry when one of the pages read "I know god listens to me because i am a child of god" I know that he heard my prayer and he loves us and wants us to be happy. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and I'm thankful for the blessings they have given to me and my family.The day is not over but i know it will be a good day:)









6 comments:
Such a neat post and just what I needed to hear today!
Great post. Great reminder too! I know you are loved and it showed. How is the potty training going?
It is so hard when they are little and you can't reason with them. It sounds like you handled this so well. It seems like this time will last a long time, but it doesn't. You will be longing for the times when he was willing to just be with you and cuddle.
We have these days too. It happens and that is so wonderful that you turned to Heavenly Father for help. In those times he is the only one who can help you. Thanks for sharing such a sweet story!
nice post Andrea! It's so comforting to know Heavenly Father is there to help us mothers...I couldn't do it w/out him!
This is such a sweet post! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment