Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A kind heart

Yesterday i had a wonderful experience, yesterday Jacob and i headed to Safeway the CLOSEST grocery store to us, on the way there we stoped at a stop light and at the same spot i have notice a homeless man with his dog everyday i go by there. I finally stop right beside and with out thinking i looked in Jacob's diaper bag and pulled out a small box of raisin. I rolled down my window and told the man that i didn't have much to give him, i can gave him the box and he smiled at me and said "that this mean a lot to him". I told him to have a good day and i drove off, as i was driving i started to tear up i felt so good and i was thanking my heavenly father for giving me this experience and the ability to help someone in need.

No comments: