We started off coloring eggs and well i think i was more into then Jacob he just wanted to drink the colorful water. yuck we got through coloring the eggs and it was off to bed. Finally the long wait was over my parents got Jacob a school bus climber and well it was up to us to put this baby together, my goodness it took us 3 long hours to put it all together what a work out but we were so happy and couldn't wait for Jacob to see his gift. Later that night we got all the baskets ready and we both couldn't help but to eat some mini eggs. yummy! After we set out a mini egg trial for Jacob in the morning starting off from his door then to the family room.
I guess Mr Jacob knew that the Easter bunny came because he got up at 6:50am. boy oh boy that is way to early! We all there followed the trail and he got the hint with what we are doing and ran to his gifts. Jacob pretty much ignored what we got him he just wanted to play with the climber. Jacob and Stephen sat and watched toy story 2 which he got in his basket while i made our yummy breakfast.
After pigging out on bacon, pancakes, and strawberries, i went to through out some box's and there on our front door was a huge Easter basket! There was no name so i thought of some people that would have done it but no confessed. Later we found out that it was Stephens dad. Thanks grandpa Moore!
By the time we cleaned up we listened to conference, i loved all the talks and it was very helpfully on some subjects that my dear brother is going through. Love you Ben. I loved President Monson' talk he makes me tear up when very he talks we definitely felt the spirit in our home. I'm thankful for the sacrifice our Savior made and i love him dearly. I know he has blessed us and I'm thankful for that.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!









1 comment:
Look - I am actually taking a moment to read through everyone's blogs today.
I love your Easter - who cares if it is more like Christmas. I say if you can do it, why not?!? Jacob looks very happy and content. I agree that conference was amazing. It always seems to come at the right time.
Post a Comment