After getting him bathed and into his jammies and all ready for bed, Jacob saw Stephen putting his shoes on so he can get a movie for us after Jacob goes to sleep. Well Mr Jakey wanted to go and he sure wasn't taking NO for an answer, so Stephen decided to take him but... Jacob wasn't going out without his shoes, this little boy LOVES shoes it's kind of scary sometimes. So he goes and pulls out the shoes that he WANTS and well i think the pictures says it all... I LOVE THIS KID
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago









4 comments:
He is so cute, and grown up.
He reminds me of Aubrey. She is the shoe queen!
At least he got one for each foot. That is a big plus!!!
It was so good to see how big and darling Jacob is getting to be. I also have loved shoes. Don't know why, but I love shoes. Love you.
Post a Comment