Ben you are so amazing and i don't think i have ever known anyone like you, your so honest, loving, and talented as ever and i love love love how you don't care about what other people think of you and you let them have it when they judge.I also love how your honest on how you feel of others or just how your feeling that day. You are such a hard worker and i got to experience it when we were up in Canada. remember when they sent you to a different area and we took a different way and totally got lost. haha i think you were 30 minutes late. poor Ben but i loved how you cared and you were so dedicated with your job and school. So poured of you that you are almost done with school, well you still have four years of law school left but we are just so very poured.
Did i ever tell you how amazing you are with Jacob, He loves you and it was so cute that every morning you would come to say good morning to him first and cuddle in mom's bed with him and you would ask him " how's my breath?" and he would plug his nose, YUCK! I remember the time you would just wrestle with jakey and he would jump on you. I love how he is close to you. I loved how you would just hug or kiss him just because.
Did i ever tell you that i love our dates we would go on just the two of us, we would go to peters drive in and drive around while drinking our Delicious milk shakes and talk about whatever. I loved the one time where you were having a hard day and we went driving to all the old houses we lived in and reminisce.
Ben i hurt when your hurting and i hurt so much when Kylie and Mckelle passed. I'm sorry i couldn't be there to hug you during that horrible time. We miss them dearly and I'm sorry. But i know that they are watching over you and so glad to have you in there lives. You inspire everyone!
I'm so glad that i have you as my brother and i wouldn't have it any other way.
" i love you with all my heart"...steve wilko. lol
Happy Birthday ben!
xoxo- from all of us




had to put this one this is soooo ben!









1 comment:
what a lovely tribute to your brother.
Post a Comment