Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

My sweet Pinocchio

Jacob LOVED halloween this year, he enjoyed going around and getting candy and saying "treat" at every house


He had way more candy but of course he wanted to eat his candy everytime he went to a house.

3 comments:

Kristen Crandall said...

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! This has got to be the sweetest costume EVER! Holy crow. Toooo adorable. You did a fantastic job with this one. Did you make it or find it, either way it is perfect. Jacob's little legs make the costume! I love stopping by and seeing how your family is growing. Happy Fall!

Jared & Shannon said...

That is the cutest little costume and of course the cutest little boy in it! I love the picture of your shoes at the top. So cute!

TrishAnderson said...

I know I mentioned on FB how cute he is, but oh my stars. Just adorable. And the fact that you made his costume - even "Moore" amazing!!