We are so dang excited for little Jacob. Our hearts are filled with so much love for this little boy. Stephen and I were really nervous for some reason while waiting in the waiting room. The appointment lasted a good 20 mins the Doctor showed as his heart, legs, face etc. It was funny because the Doctor wanted to get a profile of him but he just wanted to look at mommy and daddy the whole time we got 4 pictures and all 4 is just him looking at us with his legs up in the air. Stephen said Jacob really wanted us to find out. He weights about 10oz and are due date changed to July 6th not the 7th so he is a day earlier then expected but that could change. We can't wait till this little boy comes. Now I am ready to get his nursery ready.
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago









6 comments:
I'm so happy you're having a boy! I guess that means that we can still be friends!! just kidding ;) Seriously, I'm so excited for you! Maybe your little Jacob and my (very distant) Hayley could get married! (You never know!) I guess it's a big relief to finally know! Congrats!
Yea! I am so excited for you guys! You better send us a shower invitation! Have fun decorating his room. Post some pictures when it is done!
That is so cool! Jake especially likes the name Jacob (Jacob Andrew Boyle)! I know that he is going to be so cute...
Hey! I love your blog. Very cute. Just wait until you have little Jacob and you will have a re-birth with blogging!
Congratulations on your little boy. This is so great. You are going to love having a boy. They are so much fun.
Oh you guys are going to have SO much fun! Boys are great. COngrats. You look amazing, I cant get over it. I WISH I would have looked that great when I was pregnant
Post a Comment