Sunday, February 10, 2008

O Canada

For those who didn't know Stephen and I went up to Canada for Christmas break to visit my family. I feel so bad because i never posted our vacation on our blog. Last night i spent a good few hours creating this slide show. Scroll down to the bottom of the blog page and you can view and catch a climpse of Canada.

3 comments:

Jann said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your trip. It looks like you had a fun time.

Adrian said...

Hey Andrea! I was just wondering if you got the invitation to my jewelry party and if you’re going to be able to come?!? I would love for you to make it! We are going to have yummy, yummy food and you get a prize if you bring a friend! Let me know! Talk to you soon!

Porter and Karla said...

um, dinner? by that i mean lets have dinner sometime this weekend?? are you free? text me!