Hello Everyone hope things are going great with you and your families. Just an update Im feeling much better and glad to have my energy back. Stephen has been a great help and keeping an eye on me to see if i have been drinking plenty of water.This week is going to be very exciting for our family we get to find out the sex of our baby Feb 7th just in 4 days. We are counting down and are ready to find out so we can start getting our nursery ready for our little one. Keep the votes coming!!!
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago









4 comments:
oh you look so cute. it just gets bigger (and better) from here. so glad you were here for the blessing. . . you have so many wonderful things to look forward to with your little one on the way!
Andrea, you look great. I can't wait to find out what you are having.
Andrea, you are so cute! That is so exciting that you are going to find out the sex tomorrow! Keep us updated so we know. Take care of yourself too. P.S. How is your dog. Ours is crazy, but my Dad is in love with it. If you ever want to get rid of it, let us know and we'll ship it up to SJ.
Ok Andrea...it's Feb 7th! And I'm dying to find out what you are having. I really hope you have a little Jacob instead of a little Hayley (that's my spelling, I can't remember yours)! I really am excited for you either way! Actually before we discussed the whole name thing, I voted that you were having a girl! Can't wait to see your next post!
Post a Comment