Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I went to the doctor's today for my weekly check up. Dr checked to see if there was any progress with me dilating. Ahhh nothing has changed still at 1cm and 50% effaced. I have another appointment coming up less then a week because the Dr wants to see me a bit earlier to see if there is any change. The Dr said he just wants the baby to drop just a little more. The Dr mentioned if there is some sort of progress on Tuesday(which is my next appointment) he is thinking of inducing me that week so this baby will come between July 1-July4. If there isnt any change by Saturday which is my due date he will induce a day or two after. I just hope this baby comes out soon i really dont want to wait another week, plus my parents are flying into town on the 3rd. Im trying not to stress about it but i cant help it! I will give you another update on Tuesday or hopefully this baby will come before that...yeah right:(

No comments: