You know I've always been a Jacob fan! He is getting SO big! I am done with school after the 20th of July, and should have some free time again. Call me if you want some one-year pics for the big guy.
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
6 comments:
Super cute!!! I love the picture at the top of your blog!!! And I can't say about the hair...it's close ;)
hahaha I totally LOL. He is so cute and always so happy. And I would have to say the little guy rocks the wildness better! :o)
You know I've always been a Jacob fan! He is getting SO big! I am done with school after the 20th of July, and should have some free time again. Call me if you want some one-year pics for the big guy.
I have to say your little Jacob wins out!!!!
I loved the wild hair do and especially the cute smile Jacob has. He looks completely happy. We love you.
That is so funny.
Post a Comment