This month has started out a little crazy, the first week of June Jacob started his second class of Movers and Shakers at the rec center. He is loving it and i love it too, we have so much fun doing these classes together and meeting new kids and mom's. Jacob is the oldest in his class and the only one trying to walk, the other kids are just begging to crawl, he is so much bigger then the others kids. I would of put him in the other class which is 12 -18 months but they wouldn't let me because he wasn't 12 months. So he is stuck with the small kids till the end of July, besides the point we are having a blast. Next week we start swimming lessons which run everyday for 2 weeks so it's going to be crazy and tiring.
We have gotten Jacob hooked on a sippy cup. Awhile back i went to Costco and they had 4 different style sippy cups for $8.00 so i bought them. He wasn't to fond of the sippy cup idea so i off and on gave the sippy cup but wasn't to attached so i just let it go. Now that he is 11months i wanted to try it again... boy does he LOVE it, I'm so happy that he is now taking it I can not leave the house without his sippy cup he is attached, which is nice because it makes it that easier to get him off the bottle in a couple months. yay Jacob!!!
In other news i have started buying things for Jacob's birthday party, i know it's a month away but i hate waiting for the last minute. I'm making his birthday party theme to be "curious George" this little boy LOVES him and LOVES watching the show and gets way to excited when it comes on. So from him showing excitement for George i decided to pick that theme. They have really cute ideas at party city and i have bought stuff but still need to get a few more things then we are ready to get this party started. We are slowly counting the days till his birthday, it's going by way to fast.
We are also counting days till my mom and dad come down from Canada and will be with us for a week , I'm so excited and i cant wait to see them. They have been dying to see Jacob and miss him dearly, 22 more days!!!!
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago









6 comments:
Make sure and send us an invite. Do you know what day you are going to do the party for sure so we can plan ahead?
Movers and Shakers? Why haven't I heard about this? . . . oh thats right I know nothing!
if i am up to it what so ever i will be there maybe elizabeth and porter can at leaste come to the party. i was thinkning of getting him a ken doll in a speedo. ha ha just made me laugh. anyone reading this thinks im a nut if they dont know the story but elizabeth does love her half nude barbie:) we loved having you guys over by the way and cant wait to do it again!im glad he likes movers and shakers, elizabeth loves it and it is suprising how much fun it is to take them to it! well call me sometime this week!!!
Very fun happenings at your house. Before you know it, he will be asking for his drivers license. They grow up too fast. Enjoy the party. I am sure it will be a hit.
I wish I would have done bomvers and shakers with my older kids. It just becomes too difficult to a point when we have more than two. Oh well. Mom & Dad for a whole week. I can already see your excitement! That will be a great visit.
Aubrey loves Curious George too. Make sure you invite us too!
Post a Comment