My post today isn't that interesting but i have a deli ma, it's been 4 months since i cut Jacob's hair. During the four months his hair has grown in way to fast and has gotten some good curls on the back, I'm really loving the curly hair on the back BUT... he is in serious need of a good trim. Should i cut it now or should i wait one more month till his birthday photo shoot? I don't know what to do...HELP


Veneer To My Heart
8 years ago









10 comments:
it looks really cute like that. I like it longer!
Leave the curls, it looks so cute.
have him grow out a mullet. You can have clean cut on top and a curly mess in the back!
KEEP IT!!!!! Don't cut it! It's so cute! I love them!
This is tough... There's something about a clean cut boy that I can't resist! I say cut it! If you don't like it, you can always let it grow back!
i say no to the mullet idea. my 2yr. old nephew ,luke, has longer hair with curls at the end and it is adorable. he looks like a little skater or snowboarder. i say grow it out until the end of summer!!! he looks adorable andrea
My vote is grow it out and enjoy it until the photo shoot. It won't hurt anyone and you will enjoy the curls for as long as you can!
I say wait till the photo shoot if you really want to cut it, I think the curls are adorable!
I'm with Adrian...I LOVE short hair on boys...too stinkin' cute!
I say leave it. It's a cute sort of messy, not a rat's nest, so it adds to his cuteness factor!
Post a Comment