A few months ago Jacob got his two lower front teeth and is now getting 4 teeth on top and they are coming at the same time. Anyways i started to brush his teeth about a month ago and he LOVES it. Last night before bed a took a couple of pictures of him with his tooth brush.
We weren't consistent with Aubrey when she was smaller, now she fights us tooth and nail when we brush her teeth. You guys should come visit us...I think its your turn to come to the valley:)
Stephen and I have been married for 5 years, we have two beautiful sons named Jacob and Ethan. We love life and can't wait for new adventures that are in store for our little family
3 comments:
I love it! He looks like he is having fun sitting there in the sink.
We weren't consistent with Aubrey when she was smaller, now she fights us tooth and nail when we brush her teeth. You guys should come visit us...I think its your turn to come to the valley:)
He is so cute. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment