Tuesday, April 7, 2009

why cant they stay little...FOREVER

This past week i was looking through my camera and checking out resent photos of Jacob. One caught my eye and really hit hard and i started to get emotional because looking at these pictures i can see how different and fast by little baby is growing. I love every minute of him and watching new and funny things that he does but you still wish they can stay little FOREVER.

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

He sure is getting big and handsome! Time flies...I wish I could push a button and stop it sometimes.

Jann said...

That is very true. It is great that you are treasuring every minute of his young life.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Oh my goodness, he looks like a little toddler in his high chair.

TrishAnderson said...

I agree that I wish they could stay in certain stages and sizes. However, at the same time, the new stages bring a new level of appreciation, depth of love and admiration. They too are just as enjoyable.