Monday, July 20, 2009

A fun weekend

This past weekend we wanted to do something different and fun, we headed over to Brandi fenton splash park. We had a blast, we loved watching Jacob get so excited splashing in the water and running around with us. This little guy LOVES the water his favorite part was waiting for the water to shoot out of this hole he would get a kick out of it. After spending a good hour it was time to go Jacob wasn't happy to leave but we ended up going to eegees and that made him happy. It was such a wonderful day to top that the boys gave me a massage Stephen did most of the work but Jacob wanted to help daddy. I love my boys and I'm so glad we had a fun day.

2 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

Our kids also love that splash park. I am so glad he loved it too. He is getting so big so fast!

Jann said...

That is awesome. Very fun pictures. I love eegees.